It’s around 4am and I'm trying to finish typing up
assignment 1. I finished it on paper like an hour ago, but nope, it just wasn't good enough! Typing up everything is very time
consuming, I barely finished typing up question 2. At one point I lost track of what I was typing which is why I
decided to take a break and do something else useful, like blogging. I procrastinated doing this for like 3 weeks, well its technically 2 or 3 days
considering I wasn't aware that the SLOG was due next week until my friends
started to talk about it. Yup, shows how much I pay attention. But all is well
now :)
So a1, I know we all dreaded this assignment before we even
saw it. Maybe I'm speaking for myself here, but it’s not that bad. :/ Question 1
and 2 was basic stuff, lectures and text book gave a sufficient
guideline. Question 3, well, my life would have been so much easier if I knew
how to prove a bijection. ( :s Haha, even ms word does know the word
bijection. It keeps on correcting me to “bisection”) We did simillar problems in CSC165 last semester, so past notes helped.
Question 4, now that's the challenge. For the problem solving part, the instructor’s hint on piazza is helpful. But unfortunately, that's not the main problem in my case. Me, being extremely bad in English, just can’t find the right words to explain the answer. In my mind, I could explain how it works, but the moment I start to put it in to words, I get lost in my own sentences. This is a case where numbers aren't much of a help either. If it’s not clear to me, I can’t expect the TA to understand all my babbling so I’ll just have to read over more and edit until it makes sense. I just hope I’d be able to get some sleep before classes tomorrow
^^^^ All that was written on Friday morning. But my laziness didn't take the time to make a blogger profile and actually publish the post. And now, I'm too lazy to type up another one. So this will have to do. One day, procrastination will destroy me. Until then, so long... :)
Question 4, now that's the challenge. For the problem solving part, the instructor’s hint on piazza is helpful. But unfortunately, that's not the main problem in my case. Me, being extremely bad in English, just can’t find the right words to explain the answer. In my mind, I could explain how it works, but the moment I start to put it in to words, I get lost in my own sentences. This is a case where numbers aren't much of a help either. If it’s not clear to me, I can’t expect the TA to understand all my babbling so I’ll just have to read over more and edit until it makes sense. I just hope I’d be able to get some sleep before classes tomorrow
^^^^ All that was written on Friday morning. But my laziness didn't take the time to make a blogger profile and actually publish the post. And now, I'm too lazy to type up another one. So this will have to do. One day, procrastination will destroy me. Until then, so long... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment